Tuesday, January 15, 2013

She Loves To Move

A bit about me.... 



  • I secretly want to be a mountain hiker or climber. 
  • I wish I could live in a wooden cabin by myself in the middle of a secluded forest, faraway form anyone and anything.
  • I want to travel the world and not just do the touristy stuff, I want to go to that random town that's no-one knows is there except for locals because "it's nothing special" and then find what's special about it, just for memories sake..
  • I'd love to go to Paris, I have a strange obsession with going and with the Parisian theme. I think it's mainly down to watching "Anastasia" too much as a child.
  • I speak three languages to almost conversational standard; Welsh, Spanish and English.
  • I've gone through a lot over the last year and a half. I'm still recovering but thankfully I've got over the shock of it all by now.
  • I'm a typography enthusiast. If you don't know what typography is...
  • I'm an enthusiast of a lot of things actually and each time I get more into one of my hobbies I wonder if I could use this one as my "career".
  • I could stare out at the horizon on the sea for hours on end and this is where I'm most creative and can make big decisions.
  • One of the best feelings is just going out and going for a walk. Also a hike-but a walk....
  • I can't really imagine my life without music being in it. Even Beethoven had a way. He knew he would be missing out on something without it.
  • I wish I could just wear dresses-particularly 1950's and 60's dresses or better still, Princess dresses every day for my daily activities. But sadly it's too impractical. I also think the novelty might wear off and I don't want that to happen!

  • I didn't start doing photography until I was 17 and now I'm in love with it. Most great photographers like David Bailey and Annie Leibovitz to name just a few started out when they were older, most much older than 17. That's a big encouragement :).
  • I'm not afraid to make a fool out of myself for entertainment purposes.
  • Even kids think I'm crazy. That's saying something.
  • I'm a tea fanatic but after all these years I'm trying to get out of it since the caffeine is really starting to affect me! So I switched to fancy coffees. Of course.
  • I like to think of myself as a really unfussy eater. Seriously, if you make me something and I don't really like it, I'll eat it anyway because it's food that I didn't have to cook and will give me energy and also (mainly-I'm British) to be polite.
  • I've been told that I'm intimidating and I'm too sure of myself-that's the reason that I'm intimidating! Well I'm not going to apologise for that.
  • I think hate is a really strong word so I don't use it unless absolutely necessary.

Well let's see how far we've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment